Based purely on the area of the UK in which you live and the size of the items you order we have tried to keep our pricing structure as simple as possible and the delivery charges you pay to an absolute minimum, whilst not sacrificing service.
Please see below for a summary of our transportation charges and as always, if anything is not clear or you have any further questions in this area, please call us on 0203 282 7514
If you enter your post code below, the price for each sized item will show.
- Once you have chosen your products you will go through to the checkout, where you will clearly see what the total transport charges for your order will be
- Once we have confirmation of the ETA of your order, we will email you to confirm which day your products will be with you and let you know by which transport method they will be arriving.
- In some cases we can offer you tracking details so you can track your deliveries
- Should any problems arise or you need to talk to us about a delivery please call the office on 0203 282 7514
Points to note
- Our standard prices are for mainland UK post codes.
- For the following post codes please call the office to get a quote for delivery IM, GY, JE
- You will be charged for the largest item in your order. Any additional smaller items will not incur any further delivery charges
- Deliveries will be made within 5 working days of you placing an order, unless an item is out of stock in which case you will be given an ETA
- Deliveries will only be made Monday - Friday
- Deliveries will be made between 9am -5pm on the day advised
- Deliveries can only be made to UK postcode addresses, without a postcode we will not be able to process an order
- Someone will need to be at the delivery address to sign for the goods, unless posted, as all couriers will require a signature before leaving anything
- Please don't arrange trades people to be on site before the goods have arrived. We will not accept any costs involved in delayed fitting due to delivery issues