Hopefully you will not need to return anything to us. However if the need arises we have a process in place, which we have tried to make as simple as possible for both you and us. Please see details below and if you have a question which is still not answered, please call us on 02032 827514
Returns for non-faulty products
If, once you have received your order you decide the product is not for you, we allow you to return the product within 7 days of receiving your order, for a full refund. However there are some conditions attached to this.
- Firstly we ask that you contact us via email or phone with your order number so that we can send you a return form and a returns number. We will need you to complete this form and send it back with your goods. Any goods received back without this form will not be credited
- You will then need to arrange for the goods to be sent back to our returns address which is below, at your own cost.
- The goods must be returns unused, in their original packaging, and with all component parts. To receive a full refund the goods must be in a saleable condition and there must be no writing on the packaging or brown tape
- Once received into our returns warehouse, the goods will be inspected and a credit will be issued (presuming all conditions have been met) to you within 30 days of receiving your item
- We will keep you updated via email of the status of your return throughout the process
We take alot of pride when sending products out, we go the extra mile when packaging a product, our drivers are aware of how easy damages can happen so in general you will never receive a damaged item from us.
But if you have received a damaged item then we would need to be informed with 48hrs of delivery and we will arrange a replacement and collection at our own cost, failing to inform us may result in a cost to you the customer.
Returns for faulty products
All our products are covered by a manufacturers guarantee and therefore if they become faulty within the guarantee period, will be replaced.
- Please email or phone the office with details of your order number and the fault of the product
- We will send a returns form for you to complete and ask you return this with the items
- We will arrange collection and replacement of the faulty item, at our own cost, at a time convenient to you
- We ask you ensure the product is packaged sufficiently for transportation back to us, as some of our couriers will not take back loose items.
- Once received back into our warehouse, a check will be done to confirm the fault and presuming we have confirmation that is a manufacturing fault a full credit will be issued back to you (including the original transport charges)
- If the warehouse report back that the fault was not actually a manufacturing fault, but an installation error, you will be liable for all costs involved in the collection process and the item will be returned to you
Return Warehouse Address:
Bathrooms and Radiators Returns
C/O Artic Distribution
Bedford Business Centre